New Member Inductions:

(1)To register your new, annual inductees, please Login.  Click on the “Membership Information” tab. Select “OFFICIAL ORDER FORM".  

  IF - for any reason - you are having trouble with the OFFICIAL ORDER FORM, you may download the "OKU_Inductee_namesform_Alt_24" found under the "OKU Forms" tab.  Fill in the form and return by email (in excel format) to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..  

(2)Print the “OKUmembershipform24” and mail with to check (payable to “OKU” or "Omicron Kappa Upsilon") to: 

     Brian Suzuki, OKU Exec. Dir.

     885 Penniman Ave, PO Box 5472

     Plymouth, MI 48170

  For convenience, we are also accepting dues through ZELLE.  Please contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for more information.


(3)New Alumni (student), Faculty, and Honorary members will be registered as members and receive a certificate and Key.  NEW Faculty and Honorary Members will also be given a stole.  Life members will be given a Life Membership Certificate.   These items will be distributed directly to the local chapter. 


(4)Graduation materials will arrive in 3 separate packages.  Ribbons/Stoles will come together, and likely arrive first.  Certificates normally arrive second.  Your keys, if engraved, usually arrive last.  


(5)Please ensure you are using the most updated ordering forms (available under the forms tab).  Failure to do so may result in delays and/or printing and engraving errors. 


Replacement Orders:

Extra or replacement Keys, Stoles, and/or Certificates are available; please contact your local chapter.  Your local chapter will verify your membership and order replacements from the Supreme Chapter using OKUmembershipform.  Please remember to fill in the “Replacement” section and add name, year, and type of certificate.

Lapel Pins have been DISCONTINUED.


Examples of Insignia:



***Under Article VIII, section 2 of OKU Bylaws, "All insignia of the Society shall be obtained through the office of the Secretary-Treasurer of the Supreme Chapter only, except when a special ruling has been made by the Board of Directors of the Supreme Chapter.  All insignia are the property of the Supreme Chapter and must be returned to the Secretary-Treasurer upon forfeiture of membership."